Car Rental in Milan: Differences With and Without Driver
Through this article you can discover the differences between renting a car in Milan with a driver or without a driver, you must know if you want to rent a car in Milan.
There are many people who, even if they have driving licenses, arrive in Milan for work, business or pleasure with another means of transport. The means of transport with which they arrive in Milan and the nationality of the people change little.
What is often desired, and what you may want, is the freedom of movement that a car guarantees. You may therefore want to know if it is better to rent a car in Milan. Or rent a car with driver.
Even if you don’t need to know, it can still be useful.
Similar to how I said in the article where I said the differences between car rental and car rental with driver, by reading what I will write below you can understand if car rental without driver or car rental with driver is better for you if you need a car to get around while you are in Milan.
The context of the city (Milan) is important.
Freedom of movement, without stress
Certainly not all people are the same, neither are preferences. Below I will not say out of a biased opinion that in Milan it is better to move with a car with driver if you are not from Milan.
The aspect I focus on is only one: you and what you probably want.
Presumably, as any person may wish, you may wish to have freedom of movement not dictated by schedules or other types of limitations and avoid stress.
Whether you are in Milan for work or for pleasure, stress could already accumulate due to work, and could ruin the pleasure of a visit to the city if you are for pleasure. Avoiding stress and thoughts can be crucial, even for you.
Well, what you need to know about a car rental with driver in Milan is that:
- You contact him, you contact me, you let me know the time and place of departure, place of destination, I indicate the price of the transport and you have booked your trip on a classy car, sanitized, with all the comforts.
That’s all. You can go wherever you want without thinking about anything else.
If you want to rent a car without a driver in Milan you must also:
- Keep in mind that you will not be able to go to any area of Milan, a NCC (car rental with driver) has special permits;
- Make the necessary documents to be able to drive in Italy, if you come from abroad and if you need them;
- Pay attention to fuel, another cost that is sometimes unclear, besides the rental cost it may be that the car if delivered with a full tank must be returned with a full tank;
- Take the stress out of traffic, which can be a lot in Milan and its surroundings;
- Pay attention to the car, you will have responsibilities;
- Keep in mind that you will have to answer for any driving infraction, it also translates into less freedom and more stress.
As I have already said, I am not saying because of my position that a car rental with driver in Milan is better. It could be that you have to travel a lot and/or you want to take a tour “on the road“, if you like, and car rental without a driver may be for you.
On the contrary, if you need a car rental with driver in Milan that allows you to go wherever you want and without stress contact me and book your trip.